Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mr. Marbles?

I swear, sometimes I really do think I'm Dr. Doolittle.  I was a cat whisperer with Poopers, Angie's cat, Rudy (who apparently wants to kill most people) and Jane Ire's cat, Cat (apparently it doesn't have a name and generally doesn't like people much either).  I have dogs who bark and everyone, come up and start licking me as soon as I walk into a room.  These frogs that keep on arriving on my doorstep.  And then as I was typing my last post, a bird jumped up on the bar outside my window and just sat there and watched me for a bit.  As I leaned to try to get my camera, it flew up to my roof.  Then all I could hear was his little footsteps running up and down the roof.

7 comments:

Jane Ire said...

No, no.... my cat LOVES people. Anyone but me, it seems. I was the bug whisperer in the Michigan woods... grasshoppers and dragonflies loved me.

TK said...

Ah, my mistake. I guess I can't take credit for that one then.

Maybe if your cat had a name it might actually like you.

Jane Ire said...

She shat on the chair today. Ok, maybe I should name her...

kaster5north said...

Tom -- sounds like paradise!? Must admit blog is entertaining but not nearly as much as Kermit waiting for you at your door to set the record straight -- hope he's not like the lucky Tiki necklace Greg Brady was sporting on family trip to Hawaii. Curious to hear about the new apartment; many stories circulating about the decor. Love to see photos of the the "island villa".

savage said...

Bos, lets see some pics of your apartment and surrounding area...where you live at, etc...

crazyteacherlady said...

Tom, my sister Anna is officially a Naptown Roller Girl. I thought of you when she called!

TK said...

I'm hoping to get more pics and what not up, but I'm having troubles getting consistent access to the internet at home (because I might be moving) and because blogging is blocked at my school.

Once I have a solid connection and can be assured that I'll remain connected for the time it takes to upload, I'll get more stuff up on here.