Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Under Construction

I've decided that I need to do a re-vamp of this blog.  I find that at times I'm unmotivated to post, because I feel like I need to be talking about all these great adventures and not necessarily all the things that are going on in my life.  Most of the times these things are good, but sometimes they are not so good.  But I need a way to get things off my chest or that are on my mind without the "fear" that people are going to worry about me.

One thing I've found, now that I moved to London to be with Angie, is that I need to change the way I communicate.  She and I had become so reliant on our e-mails, that I got very good at telling her stories, telling her how I was feeling, what was going on in my life, etc.  Now that we are both around each other, in person, we've both had to work on that and we're coming along quite well.  However, I still miss that opportunity to get my thoughts written down.  Since I'm not one to keep a journal (even though that's essentially what this is), I need to re-configure how I'm going to approach this whole blog thing.

My apologies to those who have been checking in on a regular basis to see the same post over and over again.  But thank you for hanging in there and continuing to check.  Many, many thanks to those handful of people who not only check in regularly, but consistently tell me to keep writing (you all know who you are).  I sometimes feel like I'm writing specifically for you all.

Hopefully, with this Gouda re-boot, things will become more regular, more diverse, and more entertaining.  How many times have I said something like that before?  But THIS time I mean it.

1 comment:

Kae said...

I really enjoy your blog. Feel free to get anything "off your chest" you need to. Kat (from your old neighborhood)