Monday, March 23, 2009

More Excuses

I realize that I have been shirking my duty of posting lately, but I am hoping that over the course of the next week or two, that I will get myself all caught up.  Pretty much since Carnival, I have been going non-stop again.  But not in a bad way.

The weekend after Carnival was a weekend of catching up with my rest.  The next two weekends I was in Tobago diving, once with friends and once with the SCUBA Club that I helped with at school.  Then last weekend I was in Toco (the northeast part of the island), hanging out with the teachers from the Maple Leaf School, the Canadian international school and seeing some leatherback turtles lay their eggs.  I feel like I've been on vacation for the last month and a half, and in a mere two weeks, I will officially be on vacation, back in the states. 

I have lots to show and tell, but I need to get it all sorted out first.  So keep an eye out.  Hopefully a few more posts will start popping up a bit more frequently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures of Carnival. Finally!!
Enjoyed yoour description of all the events. I can't believe you two missed going aacross the stage.
Well, I sort of can't believe it.