Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Posts

I realize that it's been a while since I've posted last.  I have lots of stuff to write about and stuff that I've already written down, but I just recently moved apartments and I'm still waiting to get the internet set up there and my school blocks blogs, so I can't get on there either.  

So how am I posting this you ask?  Well, I'm actually sitting in my car on the street outside my apartment complex, swiping someone else's wireless signal.  Since I don't want to sit here and type pages and pages of stuff, I'm just going to say sorry that it's been a while.  I'm thinking that I should have a connection in my house in another week or so and then I'll be a bit more regular with my posts.

4 comments:

Jane Ire said...

You are such a rebel, stealing internet and stuff. Good to know that you're still alive.

Anonymous said...

I was just following up on old emails and saw this. I'm so glad you are doing well.

Angie said...

Okay so you have had internet now...so what's the excuse for the lack of posts? Apparently you must be busy running through rivers or watching random films in Japenese...or something! Loving the pictures-please keep posting :) Glad you are keeping busy.

TK said...

Busted!! I do have internet now. But all the stuff I have typed in Word for some reason can't be copied and pasted on the blog (probably to reduce the amount of spam postings).

So I have lots there (3 pages worth), now it's just finding time to retype it all. Hopefully in the next day or so.